CELES is founded in Buhl. The first aperiodic generator is manufactured there.
Experiencing rapid growth, CELES moves into the old Schlumberger building that had been a sewing thread factory from 1833 to 1954.
The aperiodic generator licensing company Heurtey Métallurgie (which will become Stein Heurtey in 1980 after a merger with Stein-Combustion) buys a stake in CELES.
A pioneer in advancing semiconductor technology, CELES delivers the first Thyristors CELES OND inverter.
CELES acquires ETFA, a company specialized in mechanics and automation. That same year, Stein-Heurtey and its subsidiaries (including CELES) join Fives-Lille.
CELES manufactures its first MOS transistors generator. A few years later, this area of development results in the introduction of the CELES MP compact 50 kW & THF, the new 200 kW unitary power bridge and an extended range for 75-100 kW powers.
CELES acquires STEFI, a company specialized in industrial cooling and quenching. The business supplements CELES's existing equipment range with GR cooling units or GF refrigeration units, GD quenching units and BRA submerged exchangers and pumps.
CELES takes over ROUCHAUD GENDRON, which designs and rebuilds custom machinery. CELES also begins selling its first IGBT transistor generators. This development ultimately creates the boom in OTIS medium-frequency inverters, which will become CELES IS.
The subsidiaries CELES, EFTA and ROUCHAUD GENDRON are transferred to the Fives-Lille Group's automotive division, which is growing exponentially. To accommodate steady production volumes, CELES builds a new building primarily for the mechanics shop.
CELES develops and MOS transistors bridge prototype for high power and high frequencies. It eventually results in the CELES MP high power range.
Continuing its global expansion, the Fives-Lilles Group becomes Fives and CELES becomes Fives Celes.
Fives Celes develops the CELES EcoTransFlux™ project, a groundbreaking transverse flux induction heating system. A demonstration model is ultimately built and the project goes on to receive funding through the European Commission's Life+ Program from 2011 to 2013.