CELES BT quenching tanks contain heat treatment systems and offer controlled cooling for hot workpieces to achieve surface or core hardening by dipping in a homogeneous liquid, such as:
- Water containing additives (PAG or PVP polymers).
Fives has developed high-performance technologies that can accommodate:
- Custom-built tanks designed for the application and workpiece dimensions in carbon steel or stainless steel, depending on the quenching liquids used
- Strong agitation: most quenching tanks include propeller pumps and agitation devices sized for the application (select from CELES PIM, CELES PBM and CELES PAM ranges based on the application, included with the tank or sold separately)
- High-performance bath cooling: baths include one or more submerged exchangers (Celes BRA "Agitator Cooler Block" included with the tank or sold separately) connected to an external cooling water system designed to cool water containing quenching chemicals (scale, additives)
- Effective filtration: fabric roll or settling filter systems extend the quenching bath's usable lifespan to better protect the environment and optimize operating costs.
CELES BT quenching tanks can also be equipped with the following accessories:
- Parts handling (mechanical, hydraulic, electrical)
- Fire suppression monitoring for oil quenching baths
- Immersion heaters to preheat quenching liquid.
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here