The know-how acquired since 1967 allows Fives Celes to design, to realize and to repair inductors for numerous applications such as melting), forging, heat treatment, soldering (brazing), etc. …
Besides infinite possibilities of adapting perfectly the sizes and the forms of inductor to those of the parts to be heated up Fives Celes has a panel of technologies of specific conductors (wires), guaranteeing an optimal efficiency of the induction process.
The conventional conductor, constituted by a copper tube, water-cooled, isolated or not, and associated or not with magnetic yokes (concentrators of field) allowing to realize:
- Coil inductors
- Tunnel inductors tunnels
- Pancake inductors
- Open inductors
- Multi-zone inductors
The composite multistrand conductor, so-called ' Hi-Flux ', developed for the steel-making applications requiring strong power, allowing to generate magnetic fields of strong intensity, entering the manufacturing of:
- CELES EcoTransFlux™: Transverse Flux inductors for lines of production and heat treatment of carbon steels or stainless steels: annealing, ' galvannealing ', bright annealing .
- CELES CELINE ' Flat Products ': reheating inductors for thick & flat products (hot rolling, continuous casting).
- CELES CELINE ' Long Products ': reheating inductors for long products (hot rolling, continuous casting) and Heat treatment for tubes & Rails (Quenching &Tempering).
The high-efficiency multistrand conductors, developed within the framework of R&D community programs, entering the manufacturing of:
- Litz thread wires Inductors, cooled by air : the strands are twisted and insulated from one another, so the when is evenly distributed through each of them, this reducing losses and eliminating the need for a water cooling circuit.
- Litz thread wires Inductors, cooled by water, adapted to High frequency processes.
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.
In order to address your request, we need to collect the information listed in the form below
Information on data processing
As a data processor, FIVES implements personal data processing when managing your contact request. The data collected are required for this processing and are retained, unless you object, for a period of 6 months from the last contact between you and FIVES. If the information is incomplete, FIVES will not be able to respond to your contact.
The data collected are exclusively for the use of FIVES departments.
Pursuant to current legislation, you have the right to request access to data concerning you, their correction, deletion and portability, as well as a right of limitation over processing of your data.
These rights can be exercised by email to DPO@fivesgroup.com or by post to the Data Protection Officer at the following address: FIVES, 3 Rue Drouot, 75009 Paris, accompanied by a copy of an identity document.
In case of a dispute involving processing of your personal data, you have the right to make a complaint to the French Data Protection Agency (CNIL).
To find out more about our personal data protection policy click here