The know-how acquired since 1967 allows Fives Celes to design, to realize and to repair inductors for numerous applications such as melting), forging, heat treatment, soldering (brazing), etc. …
Besides infinite possibilities of adapting perfectly the sizes and the forms of inductor to those of the parts to be heated up Fives Celes has a panel of technologies of specific conductors (wires), guaranteeing an optimal efficiency of the induction process.
The conventional conductor, constituted by a copper tube, water-cooled, isolated or not, and associated or not with magnetic yokes (concentrators of field) allowing to realize:
- Coil inductors
- Tunnel inductors tunnels
- Pancake inductors
- Open inductors
- Multi-zone inductors
The composite multistrand conductor, so-called ' Hi-Flux ', developed for the steel-making applications requiring strong power, allowing to generate magnetic fields of strong intensity, entering the manufacturing of:
- CELES EcoTransFlux™: Transverse Flux inductors for lines of production and heat treatment of carbon steels or stainless steels: annealing, ' galvannealing ', bright annealing .
- CELES CELINE ' Flat Products ': reheating inductors for thick & flat products (hot rolling, continuous casting).
- CELES CELINE ' Long Products ': reheating inductors for long products (hot rolling, continuous casting) and Heat treatment for tubes & Rails (Quenching &Tempering).
The high-efficiency multistrand conductors, developed within the framework of R&D community programs, entering the manufacturing of:
- Litz thread wires Inductors, cooled by air : the strands are twisted and insulated from one another, so the when is evenly distributed through each of them, this reducing losses and eliminating the need for a water cooling circuit.
- Litz thread wires Inductors, cooled by water, adapted to High frequency processes.
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.