IGBT transistor generator
CELES IS generators are static frequency converters. Their power range is 50 kW to 4 MW for applications that require operating frequencies between 500 Hz and 50 kHz.
The CELES IS is recommended for induction heating applications in a variety of industries:
- Heating for steel workpieces (strips, rails, tubes, rods, etc.)
- Brazing for electric motors
- Metal and glass oxide melting
- Pre-forming heating
- Graphitization furnace
- Ozone generator
- Drying for line workpieces, paints, etc.
Fives tests its generators and their applications on a testing platform at full power and full current, so its customers know we can stand behind the performance of our equipment.
The Celes IS equipment range guarantees:
- Low operating costs
- Excellent reliability backed by IGBT transistors technology
- Superior cost-effective energy efficiency
- Easy operation and maintenance
- Electrical power factor over 0.92
Depending on customer specifications, Fives offers an extensive range of options to meet their requirements.
- Network transformer
- Alternate mains voltage
- Automation systems by Siemens, Télémécanique, Allen Bradley, etc.
- Fives Celes cooling unit
- Installation monitor
- Temperature regulator and/or programmer
- Higher protection index
- Air-conditioned cabinet
- Remote control
- Inverting unit for second workstation
- Option to install capacitor bank in remote area
⇒ For recruitment-related matters (application, etc.), please do not use this form. Make your requests on this page.