Fives Celes, a specialist in induction heating technologies, successfully reopened its production and assembly facilities in Lautenbach, Guebwiller, and Pulversheim on April 2, 2020. The workshops have been shut since March 19, 2020 due to the coronavirus pandemic.
The company rapidly changed its internal procedures to meet new regulations in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the workplace:
- Appointment of trained personnel to welcome each employee returning to work to ensure compliance with preventive measures and symptomatic cases
- Awareness of prevention and control measures
- Installation of specific signage: marked work areas, informative posters, etc.
- Provision of health kits (hand sanitizer) and protective equipment (masks)
- Implementation of “capacity” criteria (maximum number of people per area) in workplaces and hallways, regulated access to common areas
- Rearrangement of convivial areas to meet social distance requirements for midday meals
Today, the production and assembly facilities are fully operational.